Donate unwanted items, or find a bargain, while benefiting animals in Yucatán.
Items to donate: Gently used/new toys, clothing, shoes, tools, kitchenware, jewelry, paintings, prints, books, plants, holiday decorations and furniture welcome before Oct. 2.
1. El Estudio, Paseo de Montejo #486 x 41 y 43 Monday-Thursday 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri-Sat 10 a.m.-10 p.m. or Sunday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
2. Calle 84 x 43 y 45 # 451B, Centro, Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
3. Calle 55-D #269 x 46 y 48 Fco de Montejo, White & Red House
4. Hacienda San Pedro Nohpat (Casco Principal), km 8, Carretera Merida-Cancun, Calle 22 S/N, Kanasin (San Pedro Nohpat)
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (999 127 2674) to schedule a pick up/drop off.
NOTE: Events are occasionally postponed or canceled, or a listing could contain an error, so confirm any activity with the organizer when possible.