Here’s how it goes:
1. Buy your ticket. On sale from Monday, Dec. 3, from Paws vet center, Paws boutique, Kelley Riley Conway, Karen or Tony at Casa Rosa or pay at the door, 200 pesos per person. Contestants receive free admission.
2. Arrive at event around 5 p.m.; chili tasting begins at 6. Plenty of time to buy raffle tickets, drinks, etc.
3. Bring a pen to take notes on which chilis you like or dislike. Score sheet provided.
4. This year there will be no traditional or non traditional chili categories. Only which chlli was best.
5. All money goes to NMP Community Spay/ Neuter plus medical assistance for dogs and cats at the beach.
NOTE: Events are occasionally postponed or canceled, or a listing could contain an error, so confirm any activity with the organizer when possible.