Third Edition of the Zero Garbage Market (#MercadoCeroBasura) offers products for a more environmentally friendly life.
* Household cleaners
* Personal hygiene
* Fresh foods
* Seeds, grains, bulk snacks
* Sustainable fashion
Bring your own jars, cloth bags and containers for your purchases.
– Waste separation workshop
– Deodorant (10 pesos per person)
– Second-hand clothes catwalk
– Snack Challenge
– Yoga in Family (maximum capacity 12 people)
– Compost workshop
– Flower paintings (for children)
– Natural cosmetics (15 pesos per person)
– Zero Trash
NOTE: Events are occasionally postponed or canceled, or a listing could contain an error, so confirm any activity with the organizer when possible.