Casa Calle 45 is a great opportunity to acquire a completely new-construction house in Merida’s Centro Historico, in the sought-after Barrio de Santiago.
Located in a quiet and traditional residential neighborhood, this property was designed by a local architect and constructed under the highest quality standards. Taking into account Merida’s sunny weather, high ceilings welcome natural airflow.
A courtyard directly off the street leaves ample room for a car, and provides a buffer from the street. Out back, an L-shaped pool is waiting for people to cool off. And up its striking staircase, a terrace, bedroom and bonus room with windows on two sides are perfect for curling up with a book, hidden from the world.
The home is ready to be loved by new owners immediately.
Amenities and highlights
- Granite countertop in the kitchen
- High ceilings (3.50 meters / 11.5 feet)
- Pasta tiles
- Air conditioning (3 mini splits)
- City water and well
- LED technology lamps all around
- Walled property
- Pool (9 x 3 mts, 1.30 mts deep)
- Pool filter
- Stationary gas tank
- Water heater (sun energy)
- Ceilings fans
- Off-street parking
- Walk-in closet
- Clear title
- New construction
- Prime quality materials
- Aluminum glass doors and windows with sliding screens
About the neighborhood
The house is 15 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes in the other direction to the beach. It’s close to schools, hospitals, restaurants, parks and all services.
By the numbers
- Lot width 7.75 mts / 25.42651 feet
- Lot length 42 mts / 137.795 feet
- Lot size 325.5 sq m / 3503.6528 sq ft
- Living area 187 sq m / 2012.85 sq ft
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
This is a paid post. Learn how you can partner with Yucatan Expat Life in your next promotion.