If the user sells and buys coins, there will come a time when it will be necessary to exchange digital assets for fiat funds for example 0.6 eth to usd. Withdrawing cryptocurrency from a card into real money is simple. However, you need to understand the sequence of actions.
At the beginning of the crypto market’s development, sending fiat from trading platforms to cards was difficult. Users transferred funds through exchangers. Monitoring sites helped to choose a service with good conditions. An example of such a platform is Letsexchange. You can compare exchangers by different parameters, read reviews, and get statistics on the site. To choose a convenient service for withdrawing money from cryptocurrency, you need:
- Examine possible limits and restrictions on transactions.
- Estimate the exchange rate.
- Read about service reserves.
- Get user reviews.
To withdraw crypto to a bank card, you need:
- Go to an aggregator site.
- Select the currency of sale and purchase.
- Go to the site of the exchanger from the proposed list.
- Familiarize yourself with the site rules.
- Specify what money you want to give and receive.
- Enter card details.
- Check the given details.
- Register an application.
- Get a confirmation.
- Wait for the receipt of funds.
Tips for using exchangers
To successfully convert 0.059 eth to usd, the user must follow the rules:
- Transfer crypto assets in the amount specified in the application. If the amount is more or less, you can lose money. The service technology does not recognize the operation.
- Contact technical support if the exchange did not occur within the specified time.
- Specify the size of the commission and additional fees for using payment services.
This method is standard among traders who need to withdraw money to a card. Working with crypto wallets is convenient and relatively safe. Services cooperate with different providers and offer favorable exchange rates. Users can remain anonymous – many crypto wallets do not require a verification procedure. The advantage of the method is that coins are quickly transferred.
How to withdraw funds from a cryptocurrency wallet
To transfer coins from storage to another address, you need to:
- Sign in app and account.
- Select the “Exchange” section. Specify the currency to be converted.
- In the “Receive” field, enter fiat (for example, rubles).
- In the “Method” section, specify a bank card.
- Enter the amount and details.
- Select a provider’s offer.
- Verify and confirm the transaction.
- Wait for funds to arrive.
Visa and Mastercard have been eyeing cryptocurrencies for a long time. However, banks in Russia do not yet officially support digital assets.
You can withdraw cryptocurrency to a bank card using third-party services:
- P2P platforms and so on.
Sites such as AdvCash and WebMoney attract users with low commissions and a user-friendly interface. They also allow you to create cryptocurrency wallets and exchange digital assets within the service.
Exchanges and exchangers support electronic payment systems. For example, Binance can withdraw to Payeer and AdvCash.
There are many different ways to withdraw digital assets. Services offer different rates and charge commissions. To choose a site with the most favorable conditions, you can use aggregators or study the recommendations of other traders.
There is no unanimous opinion on the issue of asset withdrawal. Each trader chooses the conversion method that is most convenient for him.