Home Tags Building Permits

Tag: Building Permits

House permits for foreigners — How to buy a house in...

Any foreigner can obtain direct ownership of a property in the interior of the country, they just need a permit from the Foreigner Affair's Office. However, under Mexican law, foreigners cannot directly own property within the restricted zone.

Building in Yucatán, Part 2: Permits and contracts for the beach

When developing in Progreso, and some other inland areas, in addition to the building permit provided by the state, you will need to start an assessment by SEMARNAT.
Verified by ExactMetrics